Mighty Brisk Training International offers American Petroleum Institute (API) examination preparatory courses for candidates aspiring to be certified as API 570, API 653, API 510, API 580, API 577, API 571, API 1169, API 936 inspectors.
Participants on these courses will undergo training that will prepare them for API examinations, covering all the required technical knowledge including relevant codes and standards.
Mighty Brisk training provides the oil, gas and petroleum industry with assurance that inspectors trained under these internationally recognized API certifications possess all the knowledge and skills that will be required of them when working in the field.
The following API exam preparatory courses are currently available in Pakistan:
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Examination Preparation Course
- API 570 Piping Inspector Examination Preparation Course
- API 653 Aboveground Storage Tank Inspector Examination Preparation Course
- API 580 Risk Based Inspection Examination Preparation Course
- API 577 Welding Inspection & Metallurgy Examination Preparation Course
- API 571 Inspection of Damage Mechanisms in refining Industry Exam Preparation
- API 1169 Pipe Line Construction Inspection Exam Preparation Training
- API 936 Refractory Personnel Certification Exam Preparation Course
API Certified Inspectors Are:
1) Knowledgeable in the industry Codes/Standards requirements related to inspection for the type of equipment.
2) Knowledgeable in inspection procedures.
3) Capable in establishing necessary inspection intervals and specify the type of inspection to ensure equipment integrity.
4) Knowledgeable in welding procedures and qualification evaluation.
5) Knowledgeable in various nondestructive examination techniques.
6) Knowledgeable in the type of NDE equipment for the needed examinations.
7) Can act independently and perform the needed NDE with minimal supervision.
Certification method based on:
⦁ Applicant prequalification through a combination of minimum education and experience
⦁ written examination
⦁ Special training is not required
⦁ Training on commercial basis is widely available and successful
⦁ All questions are multiple choice
⦁ Candidates have a right to challenge a question
⦁ currently offered in English
⦁ Open and closed book sessions
⦁ Fully proctored and secure
⦁ 3.5 to 7.5 hours in length
Certification Process: Experience/Education →
Application Review→ Examination→ Certification
Other Information :
⦁ First examination attempt
⦁ Three years of certification
⦁ Additional two consecutive attempts on the same application ( reschedule fees apply)
⦁ New application is required if the certificate is not obtained