his five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001:2015 and ensure that the organization is headed towards environmental management excellence by committing to environmental best practices. The Lead Auditor training will equip participants with the skills and ability to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 1911, and certification process according to ISO 17021.?
Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit programs, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Who should Attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Environmental Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Environmental conformity in an organization
- Members of an Environmental management team
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management
- Experts wanting to prepare for an Environmental audit function
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 14001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO14001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage an EMS audit team
- To understand the ?operation of an ISO 14001 conformant Environmental Management System
- To understand the relationship between an Environmental Management System controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external Environmental Management of an organization and audit decision-making in the context of an EMS
05 Days Course with Examination