The standard covers all aspects an organisations activities, including: identifying its key processes, defining roles and responsibilities, its policies & objectives, risk and opportunities and documentation requirements. It also covers the importance of understanding & meeting customer requirements, satisfaction and communication, resource requirements, training. Product & process planning, design processes, purchasing, production & service, monitoring and measurement of products & processes, internal audit, management review, and improvement processes.
ISO 9001 is based on the following eight Quality Management Principles, which are incorporated within the requirements of the standard, and can be applied to improve organisational performance:
- Customer focus,
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence basis decision making
- Relationship management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making, and
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Why take ISO 9001 Certification?
- Increases the reputation of the company.
- Demonstrates the commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Improves internal communications, efficiency and resilience of change
- Marketing advantage increased business
- Improved efficiency and profitability
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Documented system provides useful reference
- Enables the organisation to become more cost effective
- Improved records in case of litigation
- Responsibilities of personnel clearly defined
- Improved control during periods of change or growth
- Improved performance from suppliers
ACS-GP is committed to seeking growth and prosperity by achieving a sustainable competitive share of our service in the international marketplace and world economy. We will strive to reach our goals by meeting the needs and expectations of our clients with continuous improvements in quality, productivity, value, new product offerings and customer satisfaction.
ACS-GP management team employs the progressive innovation of leading-edge business tools and demonstrate, qualified & experienced performance. Our appraise of success is, that we focus and provide quality services to our every single customer. Our Management & Staff is committed to comply our policies, applicable legal & other requirements and business norms.