Introduction about the course:
The course is designed for Food Manufacturing Process Staff from manufacturing supervisors and managers or anyone interested in a food business?who have responsibility for developing a food safety management (HACCP) plan in their business
The course offers knowledge of?food hygiene practice and provides further detail on the controls that can be implemented to ensure that the food handling process is as safe and hygienic as possible.
Who should Attend?
Any one from Food Industry having role in Food Industry. It is also ideal for anyone responsible for the HACCP system in a food business.
The Award of Level 1 is recommended for anyone responsible for managing people in a food business./p>
Objective and Course Outlines:
To equip all levels of interested participants with the knowledge, understanding?and practical expertise to implement, maintain and monitor good food hygiene procedures.?This course will also cover the requirements of HACCP and therefore help companies?to demonstrate compliance with the Law.
The Outlines of Course:
- Introduction to food hygiene
- Food hygiene practice
- Food Cycle stages and Process flow
- Temperature control: various methods of measuring food temperatures, heating and cooling temperatures and stages of cook-chill
- Workplace and equipment design
- Waste disposal, cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control: types of pests, their impact on the workplace and methods to control them
- Food safety management tools: detailed analysis of each step of HACCP system
- Food Legislation and Supervisory Management:?Legislation in food businesses, how it is enforced, the responsibilities of employers and employees and the concept of due diligence
Learning Benefit to Attendants:
- An improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- Compliance with legislation
- Improved staff development
- Better business continuity
How Course Interacts to Audience:
A minimum of 06-08 hours instruction over 01 days. The training course includes lectures enhanced by visual materials.
Time Required for Completion of Course:
Minimum 06-08 Hours
Course delegates are required to sit a 30 Minute written Quiz at the end of class.