Basic Life Support (BLS)
USA Standard on OSHA Guidelines Structures
ACS-GP?Course?is Internationally course which is advance technique and competes all societies due to its unique syllabus for specific to industries with all formal requirements for Medical Staff and Para-Medical staff who work in construction and Oil & Energy Sector. It is updated to reflect new science according to OSHA USA instructions and provide unique and blended course material on customized and standard requirements. The ACS-GP Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care in 2015. This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an ACS-GP BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
- Updated science and education from the new?2015 ACS-GP Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC?
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency?
- Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity?
- Video-based course with real world scenarios
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The ACS-GP Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Classroom-based (instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout)
Provider course requires approximately 8 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
*Course time based on 1 instructor: 6 student: 2 manikins
Course Completion Card
- BCLS Provider Course Completion Card, valid for two years
Total Course Duration is 08 Hrs