This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise?to audit an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011, the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit programs, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Who should Attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) ?certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Occupational Health and Safety or conformity in an organization
- Members of an Occupational Health and Safety team
- Expert advisors in Health & Safety
- Experts wanting to prepare for an Occupational Health and Safety audit function
- To Acquire?the expertise to perform an OHSAS 18001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To Acquire?the expertise to perform an OHSAS 18001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021
- To Acquire?the?necessary?expertise to manage an OHSMS audit team
- To Understand?the operation of an OHSAS 18001 conformant Occupational Health and Safety management system
- To Understand the relationship between an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, including hazard assessment & management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To?improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, hazard assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an OHSMS
05 Days Course with examination